Monday, June 30, 2008

Cave Dwelling Part 2

These stand are right across the street from each other...what makes it even sadder is there is another one right next to one of these......bah humbug.
Further reason I need to cave dwell instead of walking around pissy and mad like some 6 year old kid whose bike has been stolen…everything irritates me. Everything.

I’ve never liked the 4th of July. Oh I like having bbques and having family around but for the most part I think it is another excuse to put people in the poor house. When I was young, I remember running around with my hand on my ears, when I was a teen, I remember being in a bottle rocket war and getting burned on my leg, when I got older I remember blowing up some fireworks and thinking 'that was 50 bucks!!!'…up in smoke and that was the last time I personally bought fireworks.

Miyagi chewed up my glucose testing meter, and results strips. I’m beginning to think he’s mad at me :-/




No comments: