These were not as pretty and bright as they were a few weeks ago...I took pictures of them but then I had the fiasco of deleting my memory card so the brightness and prettiness they used to have, can not be captured NOW. Now its too hot and they have been burnt but they still represent alot of childhood memories. I got the idea for taking the picture from Sonrie in this post of her's. I love the picture of the clover and it reminded me of how we use to take these 'flowers' , tie the ends together and make necklaces, bracelets and crowns. I cant even imagine getting my great nieces to find fun like that in a bunch of weeds....
3 comments:
these pictures are great...and thanks for linking to me!
To me these are the prettiest flowers. I hate to mow over them.
I know exactly how you feel Kristi
Post a Comment