It is summer time. And it is hot. Very hot. And its only 90 freaking degree's. And its hot. And its only the 5th day of summer. And its hot.
Can you tell...I dont like summer. And I dont like heat.
A mother who lives down the street from me called me at work today to ask if our electricity was off. I said 'I'm at work....' hint hint hint. She said 'oh I know I was just wondering...' And then sat there still waiting on the answer....'ummmmmmmm let me CALL HOME and find out.' Meaning....wtf are you calling me at work to ask me what's going on in your own damn neighborhood....'
She didnt catch my SOS warning...Sound of a Sista flipping out....
Do you ever sit and do things and then wonder why the heck are you just sitting there watch things going on...likkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke Miyagi sitting on my couch chewing up YET another shoe....
Great...I guess I have to move.....
2 comments:
If your kids are at home and you haven't heard from them that the power is out, you can be sure it's still on. If the a.c. wasn't running and the juice to the TV and video games wasn't flowing, you can be dang sure you would have heard about it from them.
You should have told her to quit writing bad checks to the power company so they wouldn't have to shut her power off!
LOL...teresa...that WAS my thought buuuuuuuuuuuuut we did have an outage..
Post a Comment