Sunday, June 15, 2008
















I'm practicing my trying to capture butterfly's..I want to go here in the next couple of weeks... its not as sharp as I want the picture to be. It feels like 'Find the butterfly and win a prize'.....





I wish I knew how to put a song on here...I love this song and right now it is on repeat...so over and over...I hear this song...
I'm scanning old pictures for family members and its the perfect background music for me.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You're an STL blogger?!! YEAY! How cool! Must add you to my blogroll now!

Your daylillies look fabulous by the way!

Jakki said...

Unfortunately...I'm not out of STL..I just stalk a lot of you guys. If you have to delete...it really is okay.

Rosemary/sonrie said...

I love the one looking through the fence...chain link reminds me of my childhood-I could hop those like no other.

Jakki said...

LOL...Sonrie where I grew up, we didnt have the chain link fences, it was the barbed wire ones...I had many many scratches from trying to keep with my brother.