Spent the weekend, swimming, dealing with a emotionally angst teenage son and his ‘girlfriend’ ( still cringe at that word ) and then spending all day in a gym with funky boys. Don’t get me wrong. I love basketball… add in the mix of one of my sons playing, I’m in heaven. But this weekend…I just couldn’t get into my grove and kept wanting to ask people where it ran off too…Now THAT image made me laugh…me asking complete strangers ‘have you seen my grove???’
Monday, June 23, 2008
I tend to get either a an adrenaline rush or I grow a set of gonads when we have tournaments or basketball games going on. Right now…all I feel is tired…
Spent the weekend, swimming, dealing with a emotionally angst teenage son and his ‘girlfriend’ ( still cringe at that word ) and then spending all day in a gym with funky boys. Don’t get me wrong. I love basketball… add in the mix of one of my sons playing, I’m in heaven. But this weekend…I just couldn’t get into my grove and kept wanting to ask people where it ran off too…Now THAT image made me laugh…me asking complete strangers ‘have you seen my grove???’

Spent the weekend, swimming, dealing with a emotionally angst teenage son and his ‘girlfriend’ ( still cringe at that word ) and then spending all day in a gym with funky boys. Don’t get me wrong. I love basketball… add in the mix of one of my sons playing, I’m in heaven. But this weekend…I just couldn’t get into my grove and kept wanting to ask people where it ran off too…Now THAT image made me laugh…me asking complete strangers ‘have you seen my grove???’
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment