Why is Miyagi outside, you might ask. He IS an inside dog...and he RARELY goes out unless it is to pee or poop....but do you notice, he's showing me his ass....wont look even when his name is called...lemme see. I woke up to this.....
But the real Beat-the-Shit-Out-of-Him moment was walking into my living room to find this.......
6 comments:
I meant to link just to the site itself...I didn't get a message there...did someone else? Sorry about that.
Oh no...I thought you meant for a certain song to play from your link...Sorry, my brain isnt really in gear right now!
I hope your dog still has his testicles left. Unless you had them previously chopped off. I was thinking you'd done that deed yourself to him after he did that.
No judge would convict you if you did.
As it stands, the testies are still attached and if he had a tail, that sucker would still be tucked. I dont thin he's sensed me angry like this EVER.
Oh no! Dogs are wonderful but then they do stuff like this and you just think, "why?"
LOL..aint it the truth...all he does is look at me with those eyes and i'm saying he's a good boy...how confusing is THAT
Post a Comment