borrowed from Sonrie
1. What is your occupation right now? government worker
2.What color are your socks right now? None
3. What are you listening to right now? Absolutely nothing and its heavenly
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Almost a can of green beans and corn on the cob.
5. Dream car? Ummm dont really care.long as i get to where I'm going, with no problems...I'm all good.
6.Last person you spoke to on the phone? My niece
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She didnt really send it too me I just took it from her..I like her.
8. How old are you? 37 I havent really hit the point of caring about my age.
9.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? basketball baby...all the way.
10. What is your favorite drink? water
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yepper
12. Favorite food? Sound crazy but green beans.
13. What is the last movie you watched? good Lord, Cant remember...I almost think it was Die Harder or something like that
14. Favorite cologne on a man? The best smell on a man...is soap.
15. How do you vent anger? I dont...which is probably the majority of my problems.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? dirt, rocks and sticks...seriously folks. give me those things and i would play for hours...HOURS.
17. What is your favorite season?Spring
18.. Cherries or Blueberries? hate to make things difficult but how about strawberries
19. Favorite dog breed?Rottweiler, of course
20. How many states have you lived in? two
21. Diamonds or pearls?sorry to be difficult AGAIN but neither...I'm a silver girl.
22. What is your favorite flower? lillies
No comments:
Post a Comment