Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cave Dweller


I am feeling the beginings of my Cave Dwelling mentality starting to set in. Its this side of me where I crawl inward and dont allow the world to come in. Like I'm in a cave. On the outside, to others who do not know me very well, I seem normal. I'm very upbeat. I put a pretty good mask on. To those who are close to me....its another story. I close up shop and dont let anyone come in until I am ready. I can be aloof, rude, and down right mean when this happen. I've often wondered why I am like this to the ones I love the most. Sometimes I think its because I dont want to appear imperfect.
I am hoping that it is PMS and nothing else and it will to pass in a few days.

1 comment:

Rosemary/sonrie said...

1. We are all imperfect.
2. Our loved ones know that more than anything.
3. Take as much time as you need for yourself.
4. You will feel better!