I can not get enough sleep this week! I came home last night and my ex was over visiting with the boys, spoke to everyone, layed on the couch and the next thing I know, the ex was saying he was leaving. It was 2 hours later! When I’m tired, I know when I get home from work not to even sit down … I usually have this or that to do and sitting down means there is a definite possibility, it won’t get done. Hmmm maybe this was in my evil plan…
Needless to say, we had hamburger helper for dinner last night. My boys are pretty good eaters. So hamburger helper…is just an appetizer for them. Within a couple hours I heard the microwave going and the oven door slamming as they prepared pizza’s, frozen dinners and popcorn to tide them over to the next feeding….which reminds me…
Gas money is cutting into my damn grocery bill!!!! This pisses me off greatly. ( you’re probably wondering WHAT doesn’t piss you off????) I am a coupon cutting, penny pinching, list making diva and food is one thing that, you know, we have to have. I don’t buy exotic things. I don’t get steaks, lean cuts, or expensive drinks and such. I am your basic food group eater. When I have to take out a loan to buy a gallon of milk, something is wrong.
I have nothing planned this weekend and that suits me just fine. The ex is off this weekend so more than likely the kids will be him. we’ve been divorced for 4, 5, ummm maybe 6 years and we have never did our schedule mandated by the court. He works as a supervisor over security in a mental hospital and his shift changes with the wind most times so whenever he wants to see the kids (which is usually every day), he does. No arguments from me. I really have a problem with a piece of paper telling when the father of my children can see his kids. When we came up with the parenting schedule, I voiced my thoughts on it and had to put something down but told my ex in front of the attorneys to come get his kids whenever the hell he wanted to see them. Needless to say neither of our attorney’s were too happy with their clients by the time our divorce was final.
How I got into that topic…I have no clue.
I have two completely different son’s and one of them is driving me crazy with the wants and wishes of his hearts content. Its like I want to scream at him DUDE!!!! If it weren’t for child labor laws, I’d of have your booty working for all the stuff you’ve wanted when you was 8. Both of them are the most under-privileged privilieged kids I know. Both of them want the moon but get mad when they only get the stars…or is it get mad when they want the stars but only get the moon? In any case, its never enough. My oldest child has this affliction worse than my youngest does and I'm in search of some really good medicine to cure him....
Needless to say, we had hamburger helper for dinner last night. My boys are pretty good eaters. So hamburger helper…is just an appetizer for them. Within a couple hours I heard the microwave going and the oven door slamming as they prepared pizza’s, frozen dinners and popcorn to tide them over to the next feeding….which reminds me…
Gas money is cutting into my damn grocery bill!!!! This pisses me off greatly. ( you’re probably wondering WHAT doesn’t piss you off????) I am a coupon cutting, penny pinching, list making diva and food is one thing that, you know, we have to have. I don’t buy exotic things. I don’t get steaks, lean cuts, or expensive drinks and such. I am your basic food group eater. When I have to take out a loan to buy a gallon of milk, something is wrong.
I have nothing planned this weekend and that suits me just fine. The ex is off this weekend so more than likely the kids will be him. we’ve been divorced for 4, 5, ummm maybe 6 years and we have never did our schedule mandated by the court. He works as a supervisor over security in a mental hospital and his shift changes with the wind most times so whenever he wants to see the kids (which is usually every day), he does. No arguments from me. I really have a problem with a piece of paper telling when the father of my children can see his kids. When we came up with the parenting schedule, I voiced my thoughts on it and had to put something down but told my ex in front of the attorneys to come get his kids whenever the hell he wanted to see them. Needless to say neither of our attorney’s were too happy with their clients by the time our divorce was final.
How I got into that topic…I have no clue.
I have two completely different son’s and one of them is driving me crazy with the wants and wishes of his hearts content. Its like I want to scream at him DUDE!!!! If it weren’t for child labor laws, I’d of have your booty working for all the stuff you’ve wanted when you was 8. Both of them are the most under-privileged privilieged kids I know. Both of them want the moon but get mad when they only get the stars…or is it get mad when they want the stars but only get the moon? In any case, its never enough. My oldest child has this affliction worse than my youngest does and I'm in search of some really good medicine to cure him....
Have a wonderful weekend!
3 comments:
Hey, when you find that medicine - hook me up, ok?? My oldest is driving me UP THE WALL! "No, Ike, you don't need a motorized dirt bike...you're 7." "But MOMMMM, so-and-so has one. You're the worst mom ever...you hate me!"
Oh yeah...that's daily basis my friend.
There is no medicine. I know this to be a fact........
I'm looking for a drug that won't make the authorities arrest me for losing my cool with him, when he's all sweetnes and nice asking about me and my day BECAUSE HE WANTS SOMETHING, and later in the day is a nasty hateful brute when I tell him no.........hate that part of teenagers.
I'm glad you both feel my pain...
Post a Comment