Monday, July 14, 2008

My niece's birthday 1st birthday was on the 4th of July but we had her party this weekend...I tell you what...being around babies, does something to me. Makes me re think my decision in having more children. Or really, NOT having more children. I have 3 nieces, who have always stepped in and let me 'borrow' them when I felt the need to be a mother to a little girl...do the mother/daughter thing but I dont know....sometimes I do get that ache and it gets a little bit harder to push it away.....


Ava Rae holding hands

w/ Papa



Ava Rae w/ Papa




Ava Rae smiling for Nana


I love this picture of my brother
w/ Jermylah



The Princess of the Day
'Mylie


OH... the picture below...they are sisters. And yes, my oldest niece, Angela, is 20 while her little sister, 'Mylie, is 1...




4 comments:

Sugared Harpy said...

All this beautiful baby blogging has my ovaries in a twitter.

I ALWAYS rethink that decision to not have more babies. But I'm not having any more babies. I'd really like to cuddle these babies, though. Gorgeous!

Jakki said...

Thanks lady (like I had a hand in it...). I've had a sudden crop of babies around me...cute adorable girl babies...I told myself I only wanted boys so when I had my second boy, I decided I was done...now I'm not so sure.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable grin!

Jakki said...

Its a trap...at least that's what I think. They suck you in with all that cuteness and next thing you know, you're having a baby.