This is my great niece Syncere ON the way to Eureka/Six Flags...ummmm yeah.....
Yes, we were all playing around in the childrens water fountains....hey it was hot! Don't judge me...here is my oldest, Okoye....yeah, they were horsein' around pretty bad...

Syncere finally having fun. First we got her on a mini rollercoaster called the Mine Train which is like I guess a beginner for kids...dont let it fool ya...there were a couple dips along with a smidgen of speed to this...Syncere said at the end ' THAT was NO fun at all'....


This is Dale, my niece's boyfriend. Yes. In the middle of the childrens water fountain. Having a blast. Yeah. That's Dale.

This is my baby, Jalil. We finally went back to the cars for a snack.

This would be me...Yeah...a hot mess. But I still survived.
This is my baby, Jalil. We finally went back to the cars for a snack.
This would be me...Yeah...a hot mess. But I still survived.
2 comments:
Looks like you had fun. Which Six Flags are you at? San Antonio by chance? I went to ours last week and it is soooooooo hot!
Cherish, I'm in Missouri and while it was hot...I know it was no where NEAR as hot and humit as it has to be in San Antonio!!! I dont know if I would ever leave the house.
Post a Comment