Its going to be a bad day when you go into the restroom at work and it looks like someone…some idiot….some demented sick stupid punk or punks…squirted his (their) bodily fluids all over the freakin’ mirror then smeared it from one end of the mirror to the other….geez sometimes it doesn’t pay to even get out of bed.
Good news! My hair dresser is BACK! YEAH…and no, I did not strap her to a set of wheels and push her to the sink…she is healthy and she looks great and oh…MY HAIR FEELS WONDERFUL! Looks pretty good too but the important think is it feels healthy again. Told her my desire to cut it off lately and she said to wait…I feel like if I wait, the bravery will past and she said that is what she is thinking. I’m beginning to think she doesn’t want to cut my hair…hmmmm. Whoever said that all stylist want to cut cut cut hair…are wrong.
( I guess it would help to know what happened with the girl who does my hair...check it out here)
No comments:
Post a Comment