Wednesday, July 23, 2008

On the way back from California (Missouri) Sunday night my sister asked if I would grill for her son’s bday on the 22nd. At the time, I was all for it but yesterday when she called to remind me…I was all ‘uhnnnnnnn…yeah…SUREEEEEE. I’ll be happy to do it’....

Last night we had his bday over at my house which normally….I love to have everyone over. I love the warmth that family and friends bring to my house. I love to walk through the house, when everyone’s there, and seeing an argument between my nieces happening over here, laughter from the kids playing some game on their TV in their room and then a great political debate over why Hillary should STILL be in the running, at my dinning room table….a full home is like a warm blanket at times…sometimes…every once in awhile…ummm well not last night…

I’m sorry ya’ll but I’m still tired. I don’t know how people travel all the time and keep up with the day to day events of your life! More Six Flags pix...


Hurricane Harbor...packed in like sardines...








The Crew...Yeah...we look a hot mess.....






At the hotel, the boys got a kick out of the inside/outside pool that you went under the wall to go back and fourth.

Outside

Inside....







'He aint heavy...he's my brother'





No comments: