The past week has been employee appreciation day. Every day had a theme and every day had something new! and exciting! planned for us, employees. We got to dress down everyday which means we got to wear jeans which we are not allowed to do. BINGO was played via the email. We had walks planned for us. And we had food served to us.
Food being anything from BB QUE, to ice cream, to popcorn. Popcorn was served on Friday. We got the announcement that popcorn was being served and where so I went and got Shelly and then we tried to get our supervisor to go with us. I think she might have been a little bit afraid to be with us...most times something sets us off into a fit of teenage giggles and we cant stop.
We stopped to chitchat with a couple people but I glanced into the conference room where the popcorn was supposed to be served and noticed only two girls, one holding a big yellow bad of popcorn and the other filling up little white bags of popcorn. We have AT LEAST 150 employees in our department. I'm thinking this AINT going to be enough popcorn...
We step into the conference room and the girl filling up the bags says over her shoulder
'there's a couple already ready over there....' and nods to the side. I step to the side and glance at the other girl holding the bag because Shells always talks about how much she loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees this girls hair. I'm trying to see what the deal is when Shelly kinda squeals, looks at me and says ' I looooooooooooooove her hair.'
I'm thinking 'this is going to be good' because I can read in Shells face that she didnt intend for that to come out of her mouth....
The girl kinda looks up from the bag and gives a nervous smile but keeps her head down...does Shells take the hint...
nooooooooooooooooooooooo
She says a coupla of things and then folks...I see her hand go up... it was almost in slow motion.
OH MY GAWD is she really going to touch this girls hair?!!!! I almost wanted to sit down and watch this because it is hillllllllllllllarious to me. The other girl, filling the bags, nervously eyes me like I'm coming for her next and I shrug my shoulders for some odd reason and continue to watch the action. With her hand in the girls hair, Shells looks at me and we both say something along the lines of STALKING and the poor girl starts to get diarrhea of the mouth and nervously talks about hating her hair and something about it not doing anything. Ipipe up, munching on my popcorn
'we are creating SO many faux pas today, arent we....'
Well alrighty then...I think I need to save Shells and I start wandering to the door, hoping she follows but Shells continues to talk about 'we all want what we cant have' and I'm thinking...
SEXUAL HARASSMENT LAWSUIT.....
I couldnt even get out of the office without erupting into a fit of bend over baby giggles and laughing all the way up to our floor. All I could say was
'Welcome to my world'
No comments:
Post a Comment