Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Critical adjustment

Something has been on my mind off and on all day. Not really bothersome or irritating. Just on my mind all day. Shells and I went to the cafeteria for lunch today. I'm running off at the mouth, looking down at the floor and just walking along my merry way. I seen two rather large feet stop sorta to the side and I hear a deep voice say 'May I ask you ladies a question?' My first feeling was that of 'I'm kinda in the middle of a story here.' while Shells is a lot nicer and open than I am. He wanted to know where an office was. An office for licensing. This is not odd. When you work in a government building people tend to think you know where everything is. Forget about the fact that there are 8 floors and several office's on each floor, most not dealing with the other, it is kind of hard to know everything. So Shell's asking questions to find out what he was looking for and where he needs to go....he's responding back to her...All pretty cool .....except........
The entire time he is letting his pants fall so he can pull them back up by the crouch and adjust. WTF? He is talking to two women, in the middle of a public building and he is either coping a feel OF HIM SELF or he is dressing in public! Now granted, he did not let them fall all the way down to the floor but he let them fall pretty much too his thighs. I am speechless, which is in itself...pretty amazing but Shell pulls off to answer his question with SINCERITY!!! Gawd that girl is good.

2 comments:

Perfectly Shelly said...

No, I'm not good, I DIDN'T NOTICE the pants. I wondered why you were being...well....distant......I had NO IDEA that he was either touching himself or pulling his pants up.

I was looking at his FACE......uh huh!!

Jakki said...

That's like this morning...did you notice the man with the khaki's who got on the escalator and did the little squat to free up the 'boys'??? Geez.