Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lay off My Wife

I have forwarded this video around for the better part of 2 days.

This is really an
article but its got a video clip on it. Watch the video clip.

I got a kick out of it because at one point, where Obama is saying to the GOP to lay off his wife, Michelle Obama gets this look on her face...and then she giggles. Giggles. I seen that look and I swear to you I seen nothing but 'I want to rip your clothes off RIGHT NOW!'

At that point, the camera looks at him and he has this look on his face where, I swear, he was not a politician. He was simply, a man. A husband protecting his wife. And something about that...hell...I was ready to rip his clothes off.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with politics or voting. Now, back to our serious lives again....

2 comments:

Raquita said...

so classic those two are.. thanks for the clip - I liked the end where they are talking about the dog - and they sound like me and the hubby..

Pleasure to meet you!

Jakki said...

They sounded so REAL...