
I swear this dog eats everything...everything. First it started with just the usual puppy things....a table leg here...a shoe there. Normal teething stuff. But then...things took a turn for the worse...pretty soon he was tearing up plastic bottles, cardboard boxes of any kind and his favorite..plastic bags...

Then it graduated to anything on counters...like MY GLASSES (which you could have heard me explaining THAT one trying to get another pair FREE), cotton balls and combs....

Then he moved onto books....like my freaking scrapbooks

but then he thought boots, baskets and the DECK, yes, the DECK would taste sooooooo much better.


HELP! The vet's receptionist knows my work number by heart since I'm calling constantly...she doesnt say 'Gmorning this is Southside Vet Whatever.....' She says Gmorning Ms. W....what has Miyagi eaten...' Folks he has eaten the DRYER VENT. The brown sugar I can understand but what is tasty about a dryer vent? She swears up and down its normal teething and to expect this for another 2 years. I'm saying its time to put a muzzle on him.
5 comments:
Bad Boy! You can even see the evidence there on his tongue in the first picture. I can empathize with you. We have two dogs under the age of two and they are the same way. Yesterday they destroyed a birdhouse with four baby birds inside. I put the nest in a bush, but I don't think the mother bird will find them.
Yeah...LOL...there is some evidence...I think he was chewing on a stick at the time. A birdhouse??? So you understand my pain...
what a stage for a dog to be in ...nothing goes untouched!
and yes, the picture on my blog is from the Nelson-Atkins in Kansas City. Thanks for visiting!
Exactly why I have a cat.
Oh I have one of those and he has his own host of bitchiness...
Post a Comment