My youngest had a track meet today, kinda planned but spur of the moment because I thought it was scheduled today but cancelled and rescheduled on Thursday but I found out it was today...crazy kid's schedule. My youngest didnt run he did the discus (?) throw so there was lots of standing...

and lots of standing....and lots of standing.... and ummmm lots of standing with nail biting (a habit he inheritated from his dad)...
Shell's son was there to help out..that boy needs to go into modeling... that's him in the middle.
All in all...I dont think Jalil enjoyed himself. Other kids seemed to gravitate to him but he just isnt into socializing too much. He loves being at home with his family but other than that...he could just as soon do without hanging out too much. I worry about it because he has some friends of his own but his closest friends, are really his brother's friends. And they arent always going to be around.
2 comments:
You know, that boy of mine, he gets his looks from ME.(hahahahahahaha).
My baby, Jalil is growing up. I hope he lets me hug him an pinch his cheeks next time I see him. It's been too long!
I doubt if he will allow you too...I came home and a bunch of boys were over in the back yard and i tried to give him a hug...he wouldnt let me but 2 seconds later he bumped into me...that was my hug back...
Post a Comment