Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. We all know how hard being a mother is so I'm not EVEN going to address that.

I love being Okoye and Jalil's mother. I couldnt image it being any other way. Whoever thought that I, ME, would feel this way about someone else? Could be come so selfless with my own life, even down to being selfless with my own happiness??? I know I didnt think it even remotely possible. And now that they are slowly growing up, I see there wish for their mom's happiness and I cant help but think how cool is THAT?!

I cherish the moments we have now and honestly cant wait to live through the moments we will have when they are adults. I think that is why I take pictures...to capture them right then so that I can go back and SEE what joy, happiness, fun and laughter look like.

I simply say thanks to God because He couldnt have made a better match in me and my kids. Funny how He is smart like that......

No comments: