Popular links for me today..
This is crazy…please please don’t think Missourians are ALL like this….I’m sure by later on tonight there will be a video feed or something posted on YOUTUBE. During the broadcast, I could do nothing but watch with my mouth open.
Don’t tell Dooce (who has opened up her comments and once again, it is a bitch to leave a comment) but I am so having a love affair with her husband…today seems like his lucky day with me going back for more of his photography. I lust for his eye to capture things…his equipment… I love when he goes into the specifics of a shot, as if I could duplicate it.
I keep checking CNN for the AP to get a hold of the wonderful representation of Missourians on it.
I love reading her…she has such a descriptive tone…when I grow up, I want to write like her.
Just $500 that I have no use for and I would have a blast here. I love browsing through its aisles…
I can not get enough of this...I love getting all the gossip rags like In Touch and Life & Style so why not this too.
2 comments:
Read the Missouri link. HOLY HELL! That IS pretty crazy. Methinks that woman's mom was smoking crack and drinking heavily during her pregnancy AND that the family tree doesn't fork. Yesh! (Even Jerry Springer's going to be all, 'Um no THAT bitch is too crazy to be on MY show!)
Methinks you might be right, LOL. Scary.
Post a Comment