I do not want to make a nurtritional meal. Question: 'ma, whats for dinner' was answered by 'ummmm why dont we have sandwiches????' Okoye then said 'but then what???' ummm whatever you find to cook....'
I went and had a pedicure today AFTER work...didnt want to wait until the weekend nor wait until the week after next. Didn't worry about when dinner was going to get started or if we had dinner on time.
Speaking of which had a very deep enlightening conversation with my pedicuriest (my word and I'm truly owning it) about the time he met this girl on the web and decided to meet in person and she wanted to sleep with him but he refused and he wanted to know if it was crazy for him to be still thinking about her....i dont normally 'engage' during the colder months. My motto is 'keep eyes averted...do NOT engage in any contact either telepatheticallly or verbally...'
I open all my doors and windows as if to say 'PLEASE!!! come all!!! None turned away!!! I will love you like my own!'
I actually want to clean. I clean crazily out of habit or maybe insanity but when I look at something and WANT to clean it...spring break is here.
I'm actually open to communication. Doesnt mean I agree with you or what you say but I wont give you the 'wtf' look when you say something crazy....
And more importantly...my camera captures the color GREEN....doesnt matter how small...its there and that's all that matters.....
3 comments:
Oh I LOVE that picture! Hope springing!! :)
did you enjoy today's weather?! I did!
We had cereal for dinner last night :)
Post a Comment