Thursday, March 26, 2009

10 things I am grateful for…

My childrens’ health. After having one NOT healthy for almost 7 days (and he’s still not up to par) I am so grateful that they are healthy initially because I cant imagine how things would have been if he wasn’t already a really healthy kid….

My health because this has exhausted me more than my running around mid Missouri for basketball tournaments….

Life…its not as bad as I thought it was….matter of fact its pretty damn good….

My job because no matter how much I complain about it it still helps me provide for my family…..

Family who stands behind me, beside me and sometimes in front of me…

My Canon…it speaks sometimes when my words don’t come out right or not at all

Peace…its finally coming to me.

Spring! A beautiful wonderful chance for life again….

Friends who don’t have to love me but do….

God…

No comments: