I got this from her right here....
If money didn't matter what would you do with your life? Travel more…visit new places, not necessarily famous or popular (although I would go to those places too) but I would love to go to Park St, Anywhere, AnyState and just BE….
What's the biggest misconception about you? I’m 'hard'. When I love you, it’s very easy for you to hurt my feelings.
Beauty or brains? Brains…beauty IS only skin deep but you can’t fake intelligence or common sense.
What is your weapon of choice? If crossed, I can drop you like a hooker can drop her drawers…and will NOT look back.
Who was your first celebrity crush? Ummmm I guess that would be Todd Bridges or maybe Prince ummm John Stamos was all up ON my wall too…
What's your family's nickname for you? Sprat…my grandmother started it now everyone calls me that
What is your most embarrassing guilty pleasure? Starting out book memberships to get the free books and not paying for them….maybe that isn’t a guilty pleasure but against the law….
What's the last book you've read? It’s been a hot minute since I actually read a book…urgh…Name one thing that scares you? My boys not having me….
What's the biggest mistake you've made? In a nutshell, knowing what I was getting involved in and doing it anyway….
Who would you cast to play you in a movie about you? This is a hard one (I"m such a complex character and all...) but I guess I would go with Sanaa Latham
If you ran for President of the United States, who would be your running mate? My momma….who better to have my back and kick azz when I need it.
Who is your favorite TV mom? you know, I don’t even watch tv show’s anymore where there is a mother in it…so I guess we will go back some years….ummmm I’m still coming up empty handed….
What's the fastest way to pick a fight with you? Decide that ‘you’ are the better authority on me than me.
If you could tell one person to shut up, who would it be? It wouldn’t be a certain person but a type of person…that type of person that has had every life experience that is known to man and can tell you about it and how they handled it…shut up, already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who would you die for? Without a doubt my boys…they have made MY life so much better, can’t imagine what change they can do for any one else whose lives they touch…
Name one celebrity with whom you would never procreate under any circumstances? FlavaFlav…..LOL…I have to agree!!!!
It would be an honor if some said my writing/poetry reminded them of_____________. I would just be honored if someone READ what I wrote...
Name one sex act you would never perform if you were the opposite sex? the whole tying up thing…I know how vindictive women are and if you’ve made your girl mad and she ties you up…whew…look out.
Would you ever pose for Playgirl/Playboy? Sure would…people just read the articles anyway….
When was the last time you cried? Good Lord, I cant even remember! Change that...a couple hours ago....
What's the greatest personal tragedy you've ever experienced? divorce
Complete this sentence: By this time next year______________. I will actually feel complete and whole.
5 comments:
I read your blog! It always makes me smile! :)
and thank you for reading Gina....muahhhhh
I loved that you did the exercise. And if you don't mind I'd love to come back from time to time..
im sooo doing this :)
Can you believe how many children Flava Flave has? UGH.
Post a Comment