Monday, March 2, 2009

I’m sure booster clubs have a purpose…but is it wrong of me to consider the time I spend shuttling this kid and that kid, talking to the kid on a one on one basis, trying to mentor to them, taking photo’s (and NOT just of my kid) for games to submit to school websites and cheering on any and every kid at games…shouldn’t this take away any idea that my name should be brought up to work a concession stand??? Not only should my name not come up but should the president or whomever is in charge contact a family friend to get in contact with me to see ‘whats up?’ with working the concession stands???
*
We had tournaments this weekend. Came out of the gym Saturday and we had a very pretty blizzard going on…LOL…okay NOT a blizzard but tons of snow coming down…not really sticking but big pretty flakes. I remember thinking ‘wtf?’ because ummmmmm helllllllllllllooooo its supposed to be spring! Yeah I know we still have a few weeks but my internal clock is ticking in regards to it being spring. My oldest son bbqued for the first time…and as you see…he had a blast….No comments on the bbqueing during winter…LOL.









*
Today’s sunshine is brought to you by God and good Lord is it not GOOD???
*
What’s peoples thoughts on putting birthing/labor pictures in scrapbooks or photo albums?

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't wait to grill tonight - it's supposed to be 65 - yay!