basketball basketball basketball....didya here me.... BASKETBALL
Jalil @ the freethrow line which
is a shot he practices allllllllllllllllllll
freakin' day
and after their games.... although....I'm kinda peeved that the
coach doesnt take part (that's him off to the side in gray).......
Okoye is the shortest one in the front...post later
on the issues THAT is causing....
TUMMY SUMMERSAULTS…lately I don’t know what the deal is…no food is appetizing to me and when I eat it upsets my stomach…these are a couple reasons why I am considering a fast…why do I think this will do some good, you may ask, well that is where ummmm I guess my spirituality comes more into play. I grew up with the ‘fast’ as a way of cleansing the soul so to speak. I grew up with a fast here and there but not…all the time. There was not a predetermined time or schedule it was just ‘we gonna fast for so and so’…. But I have always felt that if my spirit wasn’t right then it would come out physically. Well in my saying to a couple people that I wanted to do this…I’ve been getting lots of ‘cleanse’ treatments regimes, you know, like detox diets and stuff. I do appreciate it but I just want to do the plain ol not eating but I know my diabetes is not going to let me do that so I’m looking into other options.....
baseball baseball and a lil more....baseball. My nephew
plays so we always support the home slices......
nobody...just a reeeeeeeeeeeeealllly cool shot....LOL


6 comments:
I'd love to see that moonwalk! :)
Basketball season last forever in your town! I love ur pics. They are always so crisp
LOL....active season is really the usual but they do conditioning and plays ALL YEAR LONG, or get asked to play on other teams for different leaque's
You know, I was talking to someone recently about how alot of kids don't really know who Michael Jackson was. And how after his death, many are discovering him. Kinda wild.
The porch looks awesome. Very cool for your parents.
The shot of the catcher is awesome!
Look like your family just loves sports!
Post a Comment