Wednesday, June 24, 2009


QUESTION…Is anyone else having trouble with loading pictures here on Blogspot and not being able to move them around?

TROUBLED
…Another friend is layed off. Makes me more thankful…makes me more mindful

LOVIN’…the song by Miley Cyrus….the Climb...dont ask me why...well you can but I honestly couldnt tell you why

SELF TALK…. I need to put on my Big Girl Panties

FLOATING....its a wonder I didnt get a ticket coming into work...the RADIO was playing some Hall & Oates and I was floating....

FASTING...I'm researching doing this...

SO GOOD...why do garden tomatoes taste so freakin' good??? Sliced with salt and pepper...but when I eat too much of them I get sores...NOT GOOD

Flies...are Satan's revenge

stay blessed....

1 comment:

Rosemary/sonrie said...

when I post more than one photo, then try to move the top photo, it sometimes "sticks", but the others are easier...Don't know if that answers your question or not.

That's a shame about garden tomatoes...they are very acidic though.