Thursday, July 9, 2009

My nephew, Quentin had a basball game on Monday....I was there to cheer him on and take pictures for my sister of HIM but I found myself drawn to afro puff pontytails and beaded braids.....


My brother's big head and the corner of his daughter Jermylah...Mylie is what I call her...she aint the friendliest child.....but she is so dang cute


and of course Ava Rae was there...and she loves to ham it up and talk to ANY body...N E bbbbbbbbbbbbody....


oh and there was some baseball at the baseball game.... this is Quentin

But while Quentin made a home run....the cutest thing happened between Mylie and Ava Rae!!! They hugged...oh and Quentin scored a run....yeah.. something like that...








LOOK at those eyelashes!!!!






oh...I did get a picture of the home run....yeah for Aunt Jakki paying attention....




Ava Rae says: does she know that I aint the star attraction here???? hmmmmmm





Just so you know I did cheer, clap and yell for my nephew who had an AWESOME game....





4 comments:

Rosemary/sonrie said...

Ava Rae is the cutest little girl!

Gina said...

Seriously...those babies are gorgeous. Their eyes! Their skin! Their cute cheeks! I could eat them up!

Jakki said...

thanks sonrie...i wish I could claim some of that cuteness to be from me but I guess i cant....Gina....I felt sooooooooooooooo bad because I hardly got pictures of Quentin but I got tons of these two...LOL

-R- said...

Dang, those girls are cute!

Also, good job Quentin!