Monday, April 27, 2009

WTF….is up with coming back to work on Monday morning just as tired as I was Friday when I left this piece??? Isn’t there something wrong with that

HORNY…late night thunder and lighting storms do that too me

NAIVE…my nephew since he is in love with someone he has never met on the ‘net… I mean SERIOUSLY ready to up and move his silly azz the day after he graduates from high school in May…this from the boy who did not think he had to put postage on his announcements for graduation

SADNESS…Bea Arthur died Saturday….I loved me some Golden Girls


IMMORTALITY…there is no such thing. No matter how much you wish that someone dying would not die…it is inevitable. My mother’s cousin has prostate cancer and I drove her to see him Saturday. The change is remarkable. Let me back up. They grew up together at my grandmothers and last summer I had taken a set of photo’s of them up on my grandmothers land. Which I’m glad I did because to see the same man now…I would have never known that he had ever been that vital and energetic. An actual beautiful man who loved life

WARM FUZZY…when my mom told someone that she I was her rock at times

CRAZY…I overstand Pinks video for Sober

ANGRY…watched the movie Notorious this weekend and all I have to say is WHY WHY WHY….couldnt Puffy, Sean Combs, Diddy, whatever his name currently is, find someone better to play Tupac

No comments: