Friday, April 24, 2009


NEWS FLASH…Ava Rae is going to be a big sister…Ava Rae was a surprise AND a blessing considering my niece had had two miscarriages prior to Ava Rae and Ava Rae was not an easy pregnancy for my niece so I pray to God that everything goes okay

ASHAMED
…I turned the central air on yesterday…hey! I was crabby and hot…NOT a good combination for a moody sista

FUN TIMES… so far Okoye wants to go Go-carting and have a bbque for his 16 birthday. I’ve already gotten 3 slabs of ribs, 5 packages of 5 count brats, and 5 family packs of 5-6 count pork steaks. And this is just the tip…I’m sure we will be adding more onto the menu until June 11th

MAD @ MYSELF…for not defrosting the upright freezer before now so I could fit all the meat in it…that ice is so thick I’d have to use a hammer to break it off

I AM NOT GOOD @...giving reassurance to someone for my feelings that they should already know about…although I don’t show it in normal ways…its there. You just have to pay attention

SPOILED BRAT…I will be that when I don’t get my hair done when I want it done…yes, I could do it myself but I do not want too…I might try and have my niece come by and do it for me tonight…

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That sounds like a fun birthday party. And damn, that's alot of meat! And congrats to you and the rest of the fam on the impending bundle of joy.

Jakki said...

and Lisa, I swear to you that is probably only the tip of what all we will need. for his 13th bday party he had a bbque and only invited 10 friends over, not including family that was here and we about 3 times as much meat.

urgh the cost of feeding hungry teen boys!

i so praythat everything is okay during this pregnacy.

Anonymous said...

Fun times Fun Times!

Rosemary/sonrie said...

the food at his b-d party - sounds delicious! and I hope your niece has a safe and healthy pregnancy. my future sister in law had twins over the weekend -- healthy baby girls!

Jakki said...

fun times indeedy mrs patrice!

congratulations sonrie on your new additions to your family!