PROUD…Okoye had already started getting calls about lawn care a few weeks back but I had told him he was going to have to wait until May to start doing it…well he’s gotten a few call from his regular ‘clients’ but he’s gotten two new ones already through word of mouth so I let him do those to ‘pad’ his client base so to speak…gotta love the entrepreneur in him…
SOOTHING…hot cocoa with marshmallows mixed with strong brewed coffee…yummy
IRRITATING…gossiping under the guise of concern…ugliness shines through any and everything
MY TYPE OF CRACK…homestyle cooked green beans…man those bad boys are good
CURIOUS…the new brands of the KY Jelly His and Hers….
OOPS UPSIDE MY HEAD....I just realized I never blogged about Okoye meeting Christian Okoye...here's a photo I got to take...

6 comments:
dont you have to mix an egg or two into the ground meat to hold it together?
i like this post
i DO put eggs in there! i've tried to follow recipes, i've tried to do my own thing...i've tried it all and it still falls apart. the boys eat it anyway though...lol
Okay, since I talk to you about a zillion times a day--I usually don't comment here, but I've GOT to...
First...the meatloaf....WHY didn't you come to me? I can HELP with these things. I really can....
Secondly---the his and hers KY stuff? ME TOO!!! I'm really curious...but it's like $17 or something.
hey...it may be worth the 17 bucks...
What type of hamburger meat are you using, what temp are you cooking the meat and for how long, how long are you mixing the ingredients together?
All of those things can affect the meatloaf sticking.
I think BlogHer was sending His and Hers samples to people that registered for them at the KY event in Macy's (someone that was there correct me) but I didn't register, I just got the other sample they sent you home with.
ummm Raven...i notice you didnt give me a review...
Post a Comment