ADORE…absolutely ADORE spring morning sunshine…there is NOTHING else like it. It totally gives me a can do attitudeRIDEIN' SONG... BEAUTIFUL by India.Arie
BLESSED…I went to a visitation yesterday for 3 small children. All under the age of 6. Hold all the children in your life close to your heart…
LIED TOO…whoever said that fiber fills you up…LIED
PISSED…Miyagi pissed on a photo box of pictures…I’m still trying to figure out if it it would be worth it to just pitch the whole box and reorder them all (that is an entire year folks) or go through them one by one and see if there is anything to salvage
READY…to start planting flowers and such. I hate dealing with mud (sometimes I can be girly) and its been so wet lately but, hey…I cant wait any longer
HIGH STATE OF PISSTIVITY… that when I walk into a male dominated area (car garages/mechanics and lumber yards) that I am deemed unimportant. It doesn’t help that I stomp my foot and demand attention…I kid. I did not do that, at least not literally but possibly figuratively
NOSTALGIC… my baby turns 16 in 2 months…where in da hell did all that time go??? It all went by so fast
2 comments:
Stumbled upon your blog, most enjoyed reading...will be back for more
Thank you and I do hope you come back...
Post a Comment