Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How long 'til my Iris's come bloom???

Ignore the bushes, mud and everything else around this bunch...PLEASE!








This flower bed has been neglected for two years yet, these are the lushest plants that I have either in my front yard or in the back. How in the world does that happen??? geez...
hey...maybe there's a metaphor in that

6 comments:

Gina said...

Mine are the same way! I swear!! I have even moved mine...twice!

Anonymous said...

Ive never successfully planted anything. :(

Jakki said...

i want to move these to my front flower beds, gina, but I'm afraid they will die! I guess i need to just clean this flower bed up and make the rest of it nice...patrice, i dont want to hear it! you can sew your butt of and not many people can do that!!

Lisa said...

Wow. They are looking great.

Shalet said...

At least your irises have buds. Yours will surely bloom much sooner than mine!

Happy Love Thursday!

Jakki said...

:-) Thanks for the Love Thursday......