Blessings…went in to make sure Okoye was up and out of the bed and with his eyes closed he said ‘love you ma’
Irritation… doing 45 in a 30 mile an hour residential zone and Ms. Slow Poke pulling out in front of me. Its the principal, ya'll
Hotness… Mr Fatigues on a Motorcycle…who knew
Jerk Off’s….Mr Little Red Car Driver Hunting for a Good Parking Spot who hunts in circles for the perfect spot and when he cant find one, pulls out his handicap placard for a spot.
Irritation…OVER exuberant happiness @ 7:32 in the damn morning in the cafeteria. Its 7 in da morning AND I haven’t ate…there is nothing happy about that so WHY should I smile @ your cackling and popping off of the jokes
Beeeeeutifulness…sun rise this morning…Thank you Lord for that one. Now THAT made me smile
Delicious…coffee with hot cocoa…yummy…
Urgh!!! .... cramps
Exploitation…the Octomom having a reality show…can we say ‘pimpin’ the nation’??
Grace…remembering my mom and dad two stepping at the reception Saturday…gives me warm fuzzies
Milestone…Jalil doing the electric slide during the reception Saturday…this kid is growing by leaps and bounds and I thank God for it…
Hilarious/frightening…Okoye taking a grown ass man down to get the garter belt at the reception. It sits proudly on the ball of one of his trophies in his trophy case.
Clarity…I seem to be flying through life instead of living it
Nervous…after watching Fast & Furious Okoye NOW wants to get his permit.
Irritation… doing 45 in a 30 mile an hour residential zone and Ms. Slow Poke pulling out in front of me. Its the principal, ya'll
Hotness… Mr Fatigues on a Motorcycle…who knew
Jerk Off’s….Mr Little Red Car Driver Hunting for a Good Parking Spot who hunts in circles for the perfect spot and when he cant find one, pulls out his handicap placard for a spot.
Irritation…OVER exuberant happiness @ 7:32 in the damn morning in the cafeteria. Its 7 in da morning AND I haven’t ate…there is nothing happy about that so WHY should I smile @ your cackling and popping off of the jokes
Beeeeeutifulness…sun rise this morning…Thank you Lord for that one. Now THAT made me smile
Delicious…coffee with hot cocoa…yummy…
Urgh!!! .... cramps
Exploitation…the Octomom having a reality show…can we say ‘pimpin’ the nation’??
Grace…remembering my mom and dad two stepping at the reception Saturday…gives me warm fuzzies
Milestone…Jalil doing the electric slide during the reception Saturday…this kid is growing by leaps and bounds and I thank God for it…
Hilarious/frightening…Okoye taking a grown ass man down to get the garter belt at the reception. It sits proudly on the ball of one of his trophies in his trophy case.
Clarity…I seem to be flying through life instead of living it
Nervous…after watching Fast & Furious Okoye NOW wants to get his permit.
5 comments:
I could picture each one of these things vividly! I am also petrified of the day that Sprog begins to drive.
Cool Shuttlecock, where is it?
@ the Nelson Atkins Museum in Kansas City. Very cool place.
Love it! Octomom got the reality show??? REALLY?
gina, i'm not for sure if it came through but if she does...i deserve a reality show.
oh, permit. hold on to your door handle!
Post a Comment