Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Websites I surfed today....

*I can always tell when DOOCE has opened up her comments section…it is a bitch to log onto her site! I love the pictures of Chuck, well I love her photos of anything really. I go to her husband’s site as well….so I am an equal opportunity stalker.


*why am I loving this song and the way she sings it…neither is anything to really write home to mama about(no offense) …well unless you are a 14 year old boy or a horny perverted older guy… but I do love her makeup. And the way she says ’please’. Go on girl....


How does one forget to put on deodorant? Well, ima tell you….everybody and the dang dog clamoring for your attention from the moment you get up in the morning…that’s how. Two bathrooms in the house but why does everyone need to get into the one I’m in??? the cat wants a drink (and of course he wont drink out of his bowl, its GOT to be fresh running water out of the sink.), the dog wants to lick any droplet of moisture on the tub, one son has to brush his hair, and the other one has got to really GO NOW!!!. End result..never putting my arms in the air to wave ‘em like I just don’t care.


I have a friend in Chicago, (Paul) and I’ve been keeping up with all the reports of violence there. There was a report on CNN and I am just amazed at the comments. Had to share it with him.

I scrapbook. A lot. It is my comfort zone so I want a comfortable room. This is my goal for my basement. I WILL have it one day.

Miyagi does not like lawnmowers…bless his poor scaredy cat heart…