Monday, June 8, 2009

Stressed is an understatement....dealing with mechanics always does...take me to my happy place....ahhhhhhhh that would be pictures.....

Tons of braids...plus thick hair...equals a lot of beads...not a lot of people do childrens hair this way anymore...at least not where I'm at.....


My son does not need to be near power tools...nope...not ever....



The boys shooting some hoops outside with their dad....



Yes, I went and got a blanket and laid outside under this tree...i need to smack myself upside my head for getting my lens this close to being burnt....



ummm yeah....a turtle found its way to my backyard....and let me be the 1st to tell you...it found its way to a creek not to soon after this....i dont give a damn that kids named it...it wasnt staying...

ahhhhhhhhhhh coleus always make my day...









5 comments:

Rosemary/sonrie said...

nice pictures - hope they made you feel better. The little girl's hair is awesome. I am in awe of how long it takes to make hairstyles like that happen - and the patience it must take on the behalf of the person whose head is being styled.

Jakki said...

thanx sonrie...they did make me feel better...they felt like relaxation, peace, tranquilty and long summer days...

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Haven't seen braids and beads in forever!!

Lol @ your son with the machine gun errrummm power tool

Jakki said...

I know!! My hair was like this ALL the time...nowadays...you just DONT see it, LOL

renee @ FIMBY said...

Jakki, thanks for visiting and leaving stalker mode to leave a comment. I love that basketball shot. Such emotion and action.

Be well and hope you aren't quite so stressed. Photos, taking them and looking at them does the same for me.