Thursday, June 18, 2009

SO FREAKIN’ SLEEPY…. With being in a constant tense mode, rainy days and nights, our schedules being hella hectic and having games last night and not getting home until 10:30, I feel like I could sleep for days on in and still be tired. I’m sleepy and grouchy and I’m sure the other dwarfs are somewhere deep inside…

FLAT HAIR IS NEVER SEXY…this humidity brought on by the constant storm and rain showers is NOT doing my hair any justice. A mother of one of my sons friends gushed on how cute it was last night…she called it hip…a young style. I don’t handle compliments very well so of course I went into my shrill giggle and rambled about its all about the humidity, blah blah blah. When I realized she sat there blinking at me, I stopped and said thank you and moved on.

LOL….Okoye just called. They have conditioning at 6 in the morning. Usually they zap some sort of breakfast biscuit before they head out but we ran out of the huge industrial quantity ones so they went hungry. Okoye just called and said…

WE MIGHT BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!!!

Okay…NOT the thing to say to someone who has been displaced by a fire so I had to let that marinate for a second…anyway…they are cooking scrambled eggs and pancakes….I do believe they are using my wok to make the eggs…

MAKEUP…I go through this every year…we swim a lot during the summer months and I end up a shade or two darker than normal so when I do decide to wear make my foundation…I look like a makeup/fashion don’t. Seriously…it looks like I am joining the circus my makeup cakes up so bad

LISTENER SKILLS…I’m trying to listen more. No..not ease drop on conversations but be a better listener. Listen to what others have to say, not try to already figure out what they are going to say so that I can have MY opinion ready once they stop talking….try to realize when someone wants someone to listen and NOT solve any problems…

ELLEN IS THE BOMB…have you ever just wondered at how much Ellen gives away in a day??? I mean seriously…this woman gives gifts and cash away all the freakin’ time. I know she probably gets a deduction of some sort but still….you have to be a special kind of nice to give people stuff the way she does…

2 comments:

Rosemary/sonrie said...

I just remembered yesterday why I don't wear makeup in the summer. It cakes or gets greasy or sweats off my face - and I don't wear very much at all, and it's a good brand! In the summer, I just wear mascara and lip gloss and that's about it. I can't stand to do much else!

Jakki said...

Everyone in awhile I want to wear a little foundation but I just cant find one that fits the bill!! And make up is not cheap...I cant afford to try this and that...LOL