Wednesday, June 3, 2009


*note to guy at the church yesterday....just because two women can touch, laugh, caress each other's arms, hug, kiss and then wish to go to the bathroom together...does not mean that they are partners. Dude...I GOT your comment about 'I UNDERSTAND partners' and it went unchecked the first time but do not get all gapped mouth when I corrected you the second time you mentioned 'partners'. You are sooooooooo lucky we were in church. Are we living in a society where people of the same sex can NOT touch each other without the thought that it CAN be just a show of affection? Geez... It was my MOTHER....
What did you think when you seen me with the older gentleman and he hugged me as he introduced me? Did you watch him rub his hand in my hair? Did you see him kiss my cheek and think I was a swinger or that he was one lucky dude or something??? Newflash...he was my father...
I need coffee....


No comments: