AMAZING…my parents, 65 years old, are building a deck on their house. Literally. They did not hire anyone. They are doing it all themselves. Along with weekend help from my kids and whomever we can round up but for the most parts, they are doing it all by themselves. Since the afternoons are pretty hot and humid (fun Missouri weather) they build first thing in the morning (between 7-10) and start again in the evening (about 5-8 or until dark). I check on them several times a day just to make sure they are not passed out outside from heat exhaustion or dehydration. I’ve decided, when I grow up, I want to be my mom and dad
LOVIN’ IT….the kids are on summer vacation and besides the wild parties and the strippers traipsing the house, I love them having some down time for a change….how crazy is it that I love the house to be quiet in the morning when I get up, get ready for work and as I leave for work, I can glance into their rooms to see they sleeping, drool soaked faces
PRAYING… for the Paris France Air Bus ‘missing’…For the 228 people aboard and the their families…I cant even IMAGINE what they are going through.
No comments:
Post a Comment