I want to find the person who made the decision that life is not always fair….I aint going into what I would do to them, I mean , say to them but let me tell you, it aint going to be pretty. I shouldn’t start this post out like this because overall…I’m in a pretty chipper mood. Things, for the most part are going very good and I feel very blessed. But sometimes life…ooooooooooweee…just kicks my azz and I feel like kickin’ back
My niece, Shanell, BKA Ava Rae’s mom, who is pregnant, had to go to the hospital about a month ago for bleeding. She started bleeding again so she went to the hospital and this time they admitted her. Last night I wanted to mention the notion that maybe she needed to think about permanent birth control. That maybe this is too hard on her body. On her system. Two miscarriages. One very hard pregnancy. But…it just didn’t seem like the right time. Is there a right time to bring things like this up? Should I even bring it up?
Urgh
On the other hand, a close friend, we will call her D, who lost a newborn baby girl 2 years ago and just recently miscarried is looking to adopt. D’s take on life is SOOOOOO much better than mine. It is 3 siblings, two boys and a girl. The kids have never been separated so the system didn’t want to start now so my friend and her husband agreed to start spending time with them. After about a month of weekends and loving them they are wanting to become certified for foster parents and then adoption. The thing about it is the little girl has the same name as D’s baby girl that she lost. D looks at it as maybe she was meant to be brought into this little girls life, her brother’s lives to make it better. That God had it planned from day one. And if this was His plan…than so be it. All she prays for is His guidance.
All it takes is the faith of a mustard seed….
Sometimes I get the distinctive feeling that I am not meant to be in a relationship. To myself, I know I love being in committed relationships. I loved being married. I love love and not just the being ‘in love’ part. I love the idea of growing old together. Depending on someone and knowing that he’s got my back even when I act tough and act like I don’t want nobody to get my back. But outwardly…to other people….
I do not give off that vibe. I give off a ‘I can do without you’ vibe. Its bad when I can tell it. Its bad when I’m looking into someone’s eyes and I can tell they have that feeling. That feeling that I could care less if they were around or not when inside I might be screaming ‘CANT YOU SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT???’
Hey, folks, I’ve never NEVER said I was sane….
My niece, Shanell, BKA Ava Rae’s mom, who is pregnant, had to go to the hospital about a month ago for bleeding. She started bleeding again so she went to the hospital and this time they admitted her. Last night I wanted to mention the notion that maybe she needed to think about permanent birth control. That maybe this is too hard on her body. On her system. Two miscarriages. One very hard pregnancy. But…it just didn’t seem like the right time. Is there a right time to bring things like this up? Should I even bring it up?
Urgh
On the other hand, a close friend, we will call her D, who lost a newborn baby girl 2 years ago and just recently miscarried is looking to adopt. D’s take on life is SOOOOOO much better than mine. It is 3 siblings, two boys and a girl. The kids have never been separated so the system didn’t want to start now so my friend and her husband agreed to start spending time with them. After about a month of weekends and loving them they are wanting to become certified for foster parents and then adoption. The thing about it is the little girl has the same name as D’s baby girl that she lost. D looks at it as maybe she was meant to be brought into this little girls life, her brother’s lives to make it better. That God had it planned from day one. And if this was His plan…than so be it. All she prays for is His guidance.
All it takes is the faith of a mustard seed….
Sometimes I get the distinctive feeling that I am not meant to be in a relationship. To myself, I know I love being in committed relationships. I loved being married. I love love and not just the being ‘in love’ part. I love the idea of growing old together. Depending on someone and knowing that he’s got my back even when I act tough and act like I don’t want nobody to get my back. But outwardly…to other people….
I do not give off that vibe. I give off a ‘I can do without you’ vibe. Its bad when I can tell it. Its bad when I’m looking into someone’s eyes and I can tell they have that feeling. That feeling that I could care less if they were around or not when inside I might be screaming ‘CANT YOU SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT???’
Hey, folks, I’ve never NEVER said I was sane….
No comments:
Post a Comment