Monday, September 29, 2008


I have a confession. This is so hard for me but I’ve got to get this off my chest or I feel like….I won’t be accountable for my actions. I have, I guess, an addiction that try as I might, I CAN NOT get over. I try to leave it alone. I try to ignore the deep pangs of….want….that I have when I’m away from it. My fingers actual clutch into fist they ache so bad at times. I silently scream in my head…WHY? WHY this need ... want ... to do THIS of all things. Can someone really be addicted to this very thing that I can not get out of my head, out of my heart, to do???? I am so young yet sooo…aged by it all.

Computer solitaire. I am addicted to computer solitaire. Last night I played it until almost midnight. Midnight, people. And all because I can not WIN!! I’ve played upwards of 100 games and I have only won 6. OH MY GAWD people that is bad. I must beat the computer! I am smarter than the computer….
What is YOUR guilty pleasure....

4 comments:

Kim said...

I used to stay up playing Text Twist on Yahoo. Talk about addicting. I did increase my vocabulary.

Jakki said...

I did the Text Twist for awhile too...I'd get mad at it too because once you seen the words, I was like "I knew that word!!'

Kennis said...

I never really understood the compulsion with solitaire - but I have a couple of guilty pleasures. SIMS2 and yahoo! pyramids. I could easily stay up all night on just those two things.

Jakki said...

Kendra, I never did understand it myself but yet here I am up to midnight trying to win won freakin' game! Something is seriously wrong with that.