Thursday, August 21, 2008



I dont know about you but when I look at this picture....all I want to do is ask Janet...'Hey girl how have you been??? Really, thats good...ummm so what did you cook for Jermaine for dinner last night?'. Serious as all get out. That is what I want to ask her. Or maybe even ask her 'If you had to chose would you chose artichoke dip or salsa?' Maybe something about which furniture polish she uses...spray or oil. OH OH OH or maybe something about the war in Iraq. Yeah Yeah...I would ask that.

If you hadnt figure it out, I'm female. A heterosexual female who is in love with a 6'5 black man. But hey, after this picture...I'd do Janet my damn self. It is totally not fair that she has perky boobs AT 40 SOME ODD YEARS OLD. Flat ab's AT 40 SOME ODD YEARS OLD. And even from this point of view, a terrific butt AT 40 SOME ODD YEARS OLD. OH OH AAAAAAAAAAAAAND she's coming out with her own lingere line. For who? For what...S&M spagetti noodles????

I aint hating on Janet. I love Janet and her music (except for that whole Black Cat phase she went through). I think she is very....misunderstood but overall a sweet human being.

I still would kill for her abs....

4 comments:

Still Patrice said...

lol... yea i'm sure she made it on a lot of women's "can get it list" with that photo.

Gotta give it to her... she looks GREAT!

Jakki said...

LOL

Kim said...

Sigh. She is my girl crush for sure, ever since Control. Yes, I'm old.

Jakki said...

We both are old...lol.