
CONFUSION….when you end a conversation with ‘Thank you’….do you still say ‘bye-bye’
CALLS OF THE WILD…either someone is messing with me big time or we have a bird that loves to sing at night….if someone is practicing some kind bird watcher call…they have got it down pat
SCENT OF FUNK….A good thing about having teen’s is you get to teach them to do chores…dishes, toilets, vacuuming and laundry just to name a few. The only problem is when they do laundry, and I don’t check the washer….well, lets just say I turned my head a certain way and I know I got a whiff of what unmistakably has to be a mildewy shirt….its getting’ funky is a understatement
GORGEOUS….our skies ya’ll are TOO DIE FOR. 2.DIE.4. I love spring time skies where there are these huge fluffy white clouds and endless blue…makes me want to lay in the grass, close my eyes and let the day pass away….gotta put that on my schedule
2 comments:
yes, you will definitely have to get to the Botanical Gardens this spring...while all the flowers are in bloom!
lol ive always wondered the same thing @ mascots. lol good to know im not alone. lol
Post a Comment