Wednesday, May 6, 2009

COOL…I opened my box of Cheerio’s and won a $5 cash card from Discover…HOW cool is that???? This day is looking up



MIXED UP…is it wrong for me to be more excited about summer vacation for the boys than they are



A LITTLE PIECE OF BEAUTY.... I've got iris bloom's



CRAZY…how come when its that time of the month I blame everything on it but I get fighting mad when its not that time of the month and someone asks me ‘is it THAT time of the month?’
CRAVING….some wild mushrooms…just the thought made my mouth water…
My parents just finished redoing their upstairs bathroom and now my father has a hair up his butt about ‘they can open up their deck to wrap around the back side of their house’…last night, my boys and Lacey went to help them unload some posts. Yes, I believe in making any child around me work…I don’t care who you are, who your parents are, boys or girls. You help out. These pictures are from last night and everyone unloading some of the posts. Except me...I had to man the camera....



Yes, my dad is eating an orange and trying to help...his blood sugar dropped incredibly low so he had to raise...no glucose tabs or nothing around. Yeah...these two 60 year old people are going to build a deck...riiiiiiiiiiiiight












My dad enjoys doing things with my boys and I love watching them with him....it reminds me of my child hood and how fun it was...safe and relaxing.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well dang! i need a box of cheerios

Jakki said...

of course...that money is NOW gone...hey...I aint going to lie...