Friday, May 8, 2009

The past couple of weeks have been bad in the way of moods. I’ve been having major mood swings. its taking a huge toll out of me. I mean..my skin…urgh…looks horrible. My oiliness is acting up and I find myself rubbing my face at least twice a day with a PAPERTOWEL. My size 18 pants that I used to stick my arm down the front or the back are now pretty snug and I can barely do that. And no, you may not ask why I stick my arm down my pants….I’m not sleeping even when I feel exhausted. I tried to listen to some music on the way to work and found myself crying for no good reason. After work last night, Jalil was staring at me and I finally asked ‘what?!’ and he said ‘I’m tryna see how your day went…it didn’t go very good.’ Now THAT…that’s bad. And I’d love to go into it about work but I really and truly do not want to start that. Needless to say, today is a state holiday, I have it off and I intend to just…BE.

My iris's or iris'????

I just think this is a cool shot. No, you cant see Jalil's face but its neat. I think so.


Mad because his brother just whooped his azz in 21.




4 comments:

bRandy said...

so...stalker mode huh? you've been creeping? i like the picture of your son even without being able to see his face...we can look at the surroundings and imagine what his face must've looked like--peaceful and serene like all boys his age huh? *smile*

Lisa said...

I love that second photo. So cool. Your son is a handsome man. Awww.

Hope things start smoothing out at work. It sucks to not sleep and feel so stressed like you've been feeling lately. Am thinking of ya lots.

Jakki said...

LOL...yes...I'm a well known stalker until there is a photo that I just cant be quiet about!....Thanks Lisa...on both counts!

my coffee is always said...

I know what that's like... One of my favorite things to do is find a really upbeat song and play it over and over again every morning and afternoon... Try Mary J's "I'm fine!"