When I went to the hospital last night, my niece Shanel wanted to go so Okoye took care of AvaRae. This would have been the first time he was ALONE with her. He’s walked around with her, fed her…kept her occupied during her grandmothers funeral…all that. But this was the first he couldn’t hand her off when she was upset or being a brat. I’m tellin’ you…best kind of birth control ever made.
*
My dad is to have a CTscan this morning…normal procedure but he is allergic to the dye that they use. Not skin itchy allergic reaction…we are talking face swelling constricting oxygen allergic. Since they really need to do it they began pumping him with steroids and Benadryl last night. None of us like it that they are doing it but we understand it has to be done. After its done he’s got to be under observation and he’s under the assumption that he will be able to go home a few hours after. I beg to differ but I’m tired of fighting with him. I think he gets a kick out of it and most times…I do it to keep his spirits up. Yes, we have a strange relationship and yes I blame him for all my problems in my romantic relationships. And yes…I’m being sarcastic.
*
Today a lady told me ‘…you’re a peach!’. Don’t know if she meant it as a compliment but based on her tone…I liked it. It made me feel girly and dainty.
*
CTscan went well…waiting on results and observing him for awhile...hopefully we will know something. Anything.
2 comments:
lol @ best birth control.
hope dad is doing better :)
he is...at least as much as he can. He's home now...with still NO clue what the hell is going on...
Post a Comment