Thursday, February 19, 2009

I have been running around lately like a chicken with its head cut off.

*I had already written like 2 paragraphs of how when I lived with my grandparents, we lived next to a small chicken farm and I went into depth explaining how The Man would snap the chickens necks but I felt that might be a little too out there....maybe another day*

*My dad is still in the hospital. Last night he was in better spirits but today, he's grouchy again. I'm going to go sit with him while Jalil is in practice. Still no word what is going on with him...they ran some blood labs on him and they keep bandying around the words 'inflammation in the blood'. Doesn't matter who asks you pretty much get 'we'll know more tomorrow'. His color was better last night...he's about my complexion but the other night his face was very red and darker shades of brown around the edges.

*Walgreens has Revlon lipstick on sale...buy one get one free. I am a lipstick whore. Doesnt matter if I have a 105 degree temp...I will have my lipstick on. Well really lipstick, chapstick and lipgloss...anything that goes on the lips...I will buy it. But I really love it when Revlon has sales. I stock up big time.

*The other morning when I left for work, my flock of birds are up in the air. Yes I always feel like flocks of birds are signs from God....When I see them I feel peaceful and happy. I rememer being young laying in the yard, looking up in the sky and watching the birds float back and forth. Of course my brother would tell me that one was going to poop on me but it wouldnt take my joy. When I see flocks...I just feel good again. I even smile for no reason. I feel like its His way of saying 'quit pushing so hard...rest easy'. Of course that means that He does it JUST for me...yeah...thats it.

*While processing paperwork I came across the city 'El Segundo'...had me rockin' in my seat...*sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* memories.

No comments: