Friday, January 22, 2010

Taking part of all her sweetness.... Christina...you are truly someone who has a pure heart and i thank God for YOU, your words and your photo's are simple music to the eyes! But anyway...Ms Christina....she is doing it again today so here goes...I did it in a different format....please understand...this was not my idea. I seen it on another blog months ago and thought it was a wonderful idea...if it was your blog...speak up!







Friendship's.....


a mother's love......










Park day's with young ones...laughing, running, rolling in the grass....fun times....simple times that dont cost a DIME...













sleep...you cant get any better, any simplier than that.....










God's beauty....its there....just look around....its in the sky, the grass, EVEN THE SNOW AND THE COLD....

















family times...full of laughter all because we are together and we just like each other...simple as that...we like each other....










when i lay my head down on the table in exhaustion...this nose comes up underneath my arm pit...it is the cutest sweetest thing and if he could talk i think he would be saying 'i'm STILL here!'.....















The unconditional love these two have always shared...dont get me wrong...they CAN and WILL fight like cats and dogs but the love they have for each other..man...it is something to behold









Enjoy YOUR simple things today! They really make life more worthwhile.....





**** I am having trouble using my computer to comment on some of your blogs but rest assured...i WILL comment from home! Soooo many reminders of what is good in everyday life....*****

15 comments:

Cyndy said...

Dear Jakki, I come to you in the wake of Christina's love. Thank you for sharing your lovely images and your thoughts on the simple things. Kitty naps. They sure do it right, yes?

Sherry said...

As always a beautiful list and beautiful photographs to accompany your life's pleasures.

I'm loving the photograph of your boys when they were little...soooo cute!!! They're still cute, though at their ages now they hate to be told that, don't they?!?! But good looking young men indeed! ♥

Sherry said...

Okay, I am ROFL at your comment on my blog that I am one of your simple things!!! First laugh of the day and much needed...and no, I did not take it the wrong way, I love that you said that. Many times in my life I have been called "simple" but never with so much love and honesty.

I'm joking around with you and I hope you are laughing too -- but I am so deeply touched that you consider me a joy in your life. I feel that way about you too -- we certainly are blessed aren't we?!?!

Love you much! ♥

Anonymous said...

Oh the photos along with the words were just love-filled!

Dawn said...

This was beautiful, thank you for sharing!
xo country girl

christina said...

oh honey, you are speaking to my soul... the sweet smiles... the doggie, the cat... the love.
i appreciate you so.
a pure and simple list.
you warm me, my friend.
xo

Jac said...

Hi Jakki, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm loving your 'simple things' and I totally get the dog pushing hos nose into the armpit - such a cool phot as well, I love the expression on his face! Happy simple things!

JoLyn said...

"Simple as that...we like each other." I love that! There were days with my teenagers when I wondered (:] )...but these days we DO like each other. One of the sweetest simple pleasures I know.

And your photo of the clouds is breath-taking!

Sue @ SimonsSistaSaw said...

Much love for sharing your pleasing simple things in pics. There's nothing on your list I disagree with!

Thanks for stopping by mine also. It really is all the little bits that make up the life that's worth it, isn't it?

puna said...

I feel better already:)

Yiota said...

all these warm, beautiful smiles!
lovely list and photos...

winnsangels said...

Beautiful photos. Beautiful list of simple things. I know exactly what you mean about the nose poking - a reminder to not forget the critters in our life. They can be the BEST.

Angels be with you.

SE'LAH... said...

a mother's love is priceless...and so is your list. still diggin' that photo of the cousins chasing each other.

one love.

Jakki said...

Se Lah...gotta say I'm loving your name....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....and today was a GOOD day....every time see your name its always at the right time for me to pause....and then to praise because my days do not HAVE to be good.

Kikit said...

thank you for dropping by my blog. i find your list heartwarming. the pictures are wonderful, they tell us that indeed, life is even more beautiful with all the simple things around us. :)