Ali Edwards chooses a word that will “Essentially the idea is to choose a word (or let it choose you) that has the potential to make an impact on your life.’. She chooses this ‘word’ to live by and strive for over the course of one year. 365 days. I’ve decided to do this and my word, amazing yet NOT so amazingly came to me in a heart beat. It came so quick I even thought of changing it. ‘It CANT be this easy?!’ well….maybe it is.
LIVE. My word is LIVE
Pick your words people…choose what you want the new year to be about and live it…
7 comments:
Jakki, I've seen other people do this each year and have never done it myself. I'm thinking this coming year is the one to jump in!!!
I love your choice of word...it may be a simple every day word but I believe it is one we often taken for granted. I applaud your choice!! And now I am going to contemplate what my word is going to be!! ♥
Danka, sherry lee! It seems so simple but it rings so true in my heart!
I love this. Still thinking on my word...
thanks Beki!
Maybe my word will be discover ... or ... accept. Will think it out...
Like your choice of word...not just passively live but LIVE!
sonrie...no accident in LIVE as oppossed to just live which is what I feel like I've been doing for awhile...
I really like this word too. I hope you have a wonderful 2010
Post a Comment