Monday, January 5, 2009

Get the hell out of here Gina!!!! Danka Danka Danka....and without further ado....









ONCE YOU'VE BEEN AWARDED, THE RULES ARE:



1. Thank the person who was so thoughful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.



2. Put the logo on your blog or post.



3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.



4. Link your nominee to your post.



5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.


My four are.....

Jodi

Patrice

Raven

Adrienne

Lisa

Sonrie

A Bit East

K

Shutter Sisters

Perfectly Shelly


When you check these out you will see that halfof them are photography blogs and I picked them because photography shows so much of a person heart, attitude and soul. I love that. Damn...I think I just figured out why I love pictures so much....

4 comments:

Rosemary/sonrie said...

thank you :)

Still Patrice said...

*takes bow clears throat* i'd like to thank...

lol ok im kidding. lol

Thank you :)

Adrienne said...

Well thank you :-)

Anonymous said...

Aww! Thank you!