
I sooooooooooo dislike the dentist.... on my 365 ...i go into how I hate to use the word hate but ya'll...i cant think of any grown up words to use.
whats really bad is i LIKE my dentist. I really do. the dental hygenists' are always great and in a seperate other life...we might be friends
but that is not the case. these women come at my MOUTH with power tools. nope. not friends. definately not friends.
yesterday, i went to the dentist for a cleaning. a cleaning that lasted 3 hours because it wasnt a cleaning. it was a debridement cleaning which basically equates to pain. and the seven shots in my lower gums along with the 8 shots in my upper gums...did not make it any better.
so to calm me down and stop me from knocking my dentist completely out..I took photo's...
No comments:
Post a Comment